Enrollment of New Members
Kendriya Bhandar is a Multi State Cooperative Society under the aegis of Ministry of Personnel, PG & Pensions with Annual Turnover of about 385 crores and having its Head Office in Delhi and several branches, including a branch at Gwalior.
Kendriya Bhandar invites applications from employees of the Central Government, Public Sector Enterprises & Autonomous Bodies under the control of Central Government/Union Territories located at Gwalior in the prescribed proforma for enrollment of new members which may be submitted to our Regional Manager/Divisional Manager of Kendriya Bhandar at the above address. Enrollment of Members is open upto 30th April, 2011. The application form and other details regarding eligibility to become member initially and to be subsequently elected as Delegate, Director and Chairman etc. can be downloaded from the website of Kendriya Bhandar www.kendriyabhandar.org
As per past record Kendriya Bhandar has been paying dividend to the shareholders @ 10% of the shareholding and also providing a suitable gift to the shareholders once in a year during Sales Promotion Scheme for the shareholders.
- List of Delegates Elected in 2017 with Date of Retirement: PDF file
- List of Delegates Elected in 2012 with Date of Retirement: PDF file
- Dated: 12/06/2019 : List of shareholders MS Excel
- Membership form for Kendriya Bhandar (for Government Employees only)
> Application for membership - Min.Rs.110/- and Max.10,010/- (share value @Rs.10/- per share)
> Amount : Cash or DD in favour of KENDRIYA BHANDAR, NEW DELHI.
File size and format: 85KB | PDF file
You can fill your details in PDF itself and take the printout.
For any query mail us at
- Application Form in case of Loss of KB Share Certificate
> File size and format: 265KB | PDF file
- Nomination form for Election of Delegates, Kendriya Bhandar - PDF File | MS Word